Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Birthday Girl


          Let's  rewind time some 18 days back (imaginin mo nalang ang sound effects nung pagrerewind...tumawa ka, kasi joke to!) It's Yvanka's second birthday! Hooooray! It was a fun-filled day for me and the little girl because we went to Manila Ocean Park to see some fishda!  What a joy to see this little girl smile from ear to ear with amazement fill her eyes, she's in cloud nine! But before the big day (yes another rewind na naman to! Hehe) I was really thinking hard what will be Yvanka's outfit, so to begin with I decided to have something classy, elegant and chic at the same time, not the typical toddler dress with all the colorful prints on it. I bought the bag and the shoes ahead of the dress together with Tin, I opted for the beige bag with exactly the same design as the one shown below, but since I asked for Tin's opinion (by the way she's bias to anything pink) So eventually she got me convinced with her contention that it would look good on the pink shoes we already bought! So pink it was!



Her shoes was from Sugar Kids, you can buy it for Php199 per pair but they also sell it at Php375 for a pair of two!  (Ayan libre plugging yan ha! Hahaha!) it's really a good buy actually, if you compare it with other brands which would cost around Php600 plus. The nice thing about this shoes is that it's made of some sort of cloth and would not hurt your little tot's feet for long walks not to mention it is very comfortable too! And there are variety of colors for you to choose from! 


To continue with my story, since lolo and lola gave a monetary gift for Yvanka (inutusan po akong bumili nang regalo, baby alive daw, eh mahal, so si Lalaloopsy  binili ko at pinanshopping namin ang sukli, oy ha! Mahal din naman si lalaloopsy, just in case my papa and mama happens to read this, peksman! Hehe) 

Days after that, I looked for her dress which by the way was the hardest part! Haha When I was in SM, I searched every dress that could probably fit the description I have been concocting in my head for days, when my feet took me to the grizzly girl section of the department store and I feel in love with the dress the moment I laid my eyes on it, it was like, made just for Yvanka, just the perfect dress! Originally, the belt was red and since I sort of had the "pink theme" already, I bought another belt to match the shoes and the bag! And the output?! Viola!! An executive looking toddler! Hehehe




However, her watch, we bought it in Manila OceanPark, they have shops there that  sell different kinds of goods, from dress, shoes pens, slippers, watches and many more!







Oh! As to her sunnies? It was also bought in SM, it was not the first sunnies I bought for her birthday really, the first was actually an aviator shades however it was too big for her so I bought another one, which was more  appropriate for the outfit! Her sunnies by the way has a small red ribbon detail on the upper right corner, which is really cute for its bedazzled! Shining, shimmering splendid! Hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment