Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Corporate Attire

Lolo and lola are home! We even went  to the airport to pick them up last Monday night, sayang nga lang I was not able to get a decent photo of Yvanka's outfit,which by the way, was suppose to be dedicated to the baristas (law school graduates) since its bar month. Happy bar exams! Hehe I have a few shots taken but not really that nice, nonetheless, it will do, for now.



The sunnies is the same sunnies in my previous post The Birthday Girl. Her spike bracelet is actually custome made for her, one of those do-it-yourself project since I can't find a bracelet for her wrist size. So I bought the spikes and a string and tied them up. Her blue chic shoulder bag was also bought from SM just like her pink bag from my older post. Her bag is a chain shoulder bag but I advice moms to just have those bags with handles, Yvanka had a hard time holding this on her shoulders! (antay-antay nalang this bag for this girl to grow up a little bit more) The necklace was bought to match the bag which was way cheaper than those sold on-line from where I bought it, my haven of accessories, a flashy bracelet since neon colors are so in! Her animal print bandage skirt was bought for less than a hundred bucks (for details where and how much is the exact cost of this outfit, I am just an email away, you can email me at k.dagpin@yahoo.com) And as to her, blazer, it's trifted and cost around a hundred bucks more or less. Definitely a good buy! At first, I had second thoughts of buying it, since I thought it would be too big for Yvanka, but the kikayness in me won me over and the thought of the little sweet kiddo who would always try my corporate blazer on every time I went home from school so I ended up buying this cute black blazer with some floral accent attached to it. Also, a hairnet with a clip was used to tie up her messy hair, to add that "mature look" in her outfit. 


I am really planning on letting Yvanka have another photoshoot since one of my sister's friend Ms. Lovelle who is into photography wants to have Yvanka as her subject! Lucky kid ey? but luckier mom, I must say. hehehe This is a joy to every mother's heart, when friends ask to give Yvanka some free pictorial! Weeeeh! That means, great photos without me spending!  The whole point that I am
driving at is, she will be wearing the same dress in the shoot, so that I will be able to post better photos of her with her corporate attire with some kikay touch! Hehe I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment