Saturday, October 6, 2012

Getting to know Yvanka

        First post! Haha! Well, let me begin by introducing the featured model of this blog, she goes by the name Kiara Yvanka P. Dagpin. Kiara means "bright" and Yvanka means "God is gracious". Yes, God  is really gracious for entrusting to us this little girl. Born on the 20th of September 2010 at exactly 12:57 noon time, she weighed 7.7 pounds then.

        We actually waited for her to come to our midst for almost two years after her father and I got married. So to make the long story short, I just woke up one day and decided to make a fashion blog for this little girl since trumetrending siya sa Facebook! Chos! Hehe I am currently arranging things for this blog, at dahil sa bago ako rito, expect hope asahan ang mga pagkakamali! Geeeeesh! This is hard! Hahaha
            



This picture was actually taken last April 2011, Yvanka was only 7 months old then when the beautiful, Ms. Itikka Onada asked this little girl to be the her subject in a photo shoot, which I gladly accepted! ikaw ba naman sabihan na gawing model anak mo, without me, emptying my pocket. Libre pa ang aming lunch ni very beautiful photographer! Thank you again te! Yes, it was indeed a tiring day for us but every sweat and effort paid off when we saw all the photos! Her red dress was actually the dress I asked my maternal grandmother to sew for Yvanka's baptism which she wore only once and the headress was actually bought from a shop in Manila. 





This second outfit was actually trifted from a local store in Iligan City, I actually bought this for less than a hundred bucks if my memory serves me right. And the hat, was bought at Gaisano Mall but the accent yellow flower was bought from Manila. I just attached the flower with the hat to give it a little swag. The basket however was provided by the photographer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment